Job Purpose: Overall responsibility and accountability for the Commercial function and activities for the business. This involves contract negotiation, project planning, and risk management. Support the Sales Team in sales and commercial documentation. Ensure Billing to customers & dealers, compliance of commercial statutory requirements and Reporting and MIS activities.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Build relationships with clients to establish new contracts.
• Developing strategic plans to encourage business growth is a regular duty of
• Responsibility for management of Customer/dealer orders with respect to
System requirements for acceptance and dispatches.
• Creation and managing MIS and reporting activities with respect to
• Oversee and manage the credit limits and availability for the customers and
dealers and advise BU Head and Sales team accordingly.
• Coordination with manufacturing Unit to ensure timely and orderly dispatch of
• Work as support for the sales team by way of guidance on various
commercial issues and documentation.
• Ensure updating of all system requirements in line with statutory and
company policy requirements.
• Manage, coach and develop direct reports to deliver and exceed set targets.
• Ensure strong communication with team members and higher ups to facilitate
exchange of information and in order to effectively benefit from market
opportunities and also implement changes and improvements.
The person should demonstrate:
• Demonstrated experience in leading commercial function as support to Sales
& Marketing of a manufacturing based company operating in B2B as well as
Channel sales space.
• Adequate knowledge of Commercial Statutory regulatory framework.
• Excellent relationship management skills with multiple stakeholders.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Ability to work under extreme pressures and tight deadlines.
10 + years
MBA/PGDBM in any specialization