City: Shenzhen, China
Responsible for providing strategic, financial, and operational leadership for the company and closely with the Board of Directors and Senior Leadership Team.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Incumbent will be responsible for P&L activities for the organization.
• Plan, Develop, Implement and direct the organization’s operational fiscal
function and performance.
• Oversee the activities of the research and development group, ensuring the
R&D budget objectives are met, while maintaining a strong and competitive
consumable innovation portfolio.
• Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s
plan and programs.
• Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping
to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and
annual operating planning.
• Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements,
enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
• Analyze and make recommendation on the impact of long-range growth
initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory
• Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization
that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company.
• Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive
• Plan and execute maintenance activity to ensure plant is kept safe and
• Drive improvements in reliability for key aspects of machinery by best
planned maintenance strategy.
• Ensure that Environmental, Health and Safety, manufacturing and quality
standards and procedures are adhered to.
• Evaluate company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing
structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of
• Oversee day to day operation of the company.
The person should demonstrate:
• 15 years of Management experience in Consumer Electronic and Electrical
• Must have minimum 8 years at CEO Level.
• Ability to train, develop and manage large executive teams.
• Continually drive effective results, outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Strong Leadership ability.
• Financial Planning and Strategy.
22 + years
MBA from a reputed institute