Job Purpose: This position is responsible for supporting the organization by driving sales.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Incumbent will be responsible for P&L activities for the product assigned.
• Define the product strategy and roadmap.
• Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
• Work with Channel partners to assess partnerships & business opportunities.
• Be an expert with respect to the competition.
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
• Perform product training/demos to sales team, channel partners and customers.
• Set pricing to meet revenues and profitability goals.
• Deliver a monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue forecast.
• Develop sales tools & collateral.
• Propose an overall budget to ensure success.
• Brief & Train the sales force.
• Delivers operating plan, the achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and ROI for all the channels.
• To set long term strategy for company’s products.
• Must have exposure in managing the team.
• Have very good leadership skills and managing team and motivating them toward the set milestone.
The person should demonstrate:
1. Effective communication skills- both written and verbal.
2. Product Management
3. People Management
4. Understanding the Customer
5. Product Development
6. Requirements Analysis
7. Pricing & Planning
8. Competitive Analysis
9. Sales Planning
10. Inventory Control
11. Financial Planning and Strategy
15 + years
Any Graduate or MBA