Microtek SMU also disconnects the solar panel from the battery to avoid the reverse current flow from the battery to Panel during night. This product has been specially designed to upgrade any conventional Ext. Battery UPS/ Inverter in to Solar Ext. Battery UPS/ Inverter with setting of first priority given to Solar while charging. The charger has been programmed to connect and disconnect the AC mains to the EXT. Battery UPS/Inverter depending upon the battery voltage levels to ensure use of solar as primary power and mains only for the emergency.
- Make the connections as shown in the above diagram.
- IMPORTANT : Panel & Battery connections must be connected with correct polarity.
- Keep the front panel switch in 'NORMAL' position.
- ENSURE Battery / Battery Bank Voltage are as recommended.
- Wrong connections to panel or to the battery may damage the unit.
- Open circuit Voltage or panel capacity exceeding the limit will damage the unit.
- Don't use battery of different types / make while making parallel or series combination.