Microtek HI END PWM PCU Model is an inverter that is designed to run maximum load on 2 battery system in India. It is a off grid solar inverter on which solar panel of 3600 watt can be added. It has 50 Amps solar charge controller and Solar panel input of 49 Volt. the other feature includes digital display
In a solar Hi-End PCU, battery charging is very important during the day. Solar PCU controls the core and selects the charging source accordingly. Comes with a user that selects the energy-saving option to allow the user to choose the priority and save the bill. It also selects the AC output source from Solar or inverter or grid. In Energy Saver Mode first supplied to Solar, the battery is pre-charged and also supports the inverter to power electrical items. When the solar power stops, the PCU begins to use stored energy from the battery. When the stored power is used to a certain level, the inverter switches to the grid. The main focus here is to save on the cost of electricity bills. In a solar PCU, solar energy is very important, and in the absence of solar energy the energy comes from the electricity used. Solar PCUs are designed for maximum solar gain and therefore reduce energy costs.
Advantages of Solar PCU:
- You can run without a Solar Panel You can turn on a solar PCU with or without a solar panel. You can use it as a standard inverter without having to worry about using solar energy. And whenever you feel the energy of the sun will be even more helpful, all you have to do is install a solar panel.
- Easy to install and saving Solar PCUs are easy to install, expensive, and can help reduce your electricity bills. It therefore ensures that the user gets a double profit.
- Independent operation Compared to a solar inverter, a solar PCU can work with or without Grid Power. Solar PCUs can be used without a Grid connection. Therefore, while inverters can only be used with the Grid, PCUs work with the grid as well. .
- In-depth Information Display If you use a solar inverter, you will have limited access to information. As, when it comes to solar PCU, you have access to detailed information such as charging status, required repair steps, loading level, battery level, etc
- Wave Type: Pure Sine Wave.
- Charger Technology: Pulse with modulation.
- Pure Sinewave Solar PCU PWM Are Based On DSP Technology.
- State of the art Pure Sineware Technology.
- Smart Real Time Clock solar Selection to Miximise Money saving.
- User Friendly Solar Selection Switch to save Power.
- Battery Charger Even at 90V Low Voltage.
- Smart LCD Displays Total Solar Energy Genration(in KWH).
- Battery Types Support: Tubular, SMF, Flate Plate.
- Remote Monitoring Through WIFI/LAN/GPRS (Optional Feature).