Solar panels derive its energy in eco-friendly manner directly from the warmth of the sunlight. Solar Panels acting as a devotee of Surya pray the almighty to bless it with so that it reproduces light (electricity) on earth. This traditional route to attain a healthy modern lifestyle has turned out to be extremely effective in positively shaping a more sustainable life on mother land. Solar energy generation has become the most convenient and pocket-friendly way to ensure that no corner starves for light.
THE TECHNICAL CONFIGURATION OF MICROTEK SOLAR PANEL
- Wattage: The maximum power that a solar pv module generates.
- Open circuit voltage (Voc): The maximum amount of voltage available in the positive and negative wire of solar panels.
- Short circuit current (Isc): It is the active current flow in pv panel when positive wire is linked to negative wire.
- Maximum power current: It is the maximum amount of current that can flow to all the wires rapidly.
- Maximum system voltage: When solar panels are connected in a set of series.
- Safety class: the certification of safety standards.
- Module size: The module measure in mm.
MICROTEK PANEL: Microtek photo voltaic solar panels are made with multi crystalline silicon. It has a long life span for about 30 years and comes along with an assurance of 25 years of site manufacturer warranty. Microtek solar panels come with a maximum range of photo voltaic modules that are 40 WP- 320 WP with a range of 36 cells to 72 cells.
TYPES OF SOLAR PANELS: To become a smart buyer it is essential to attain the much required smart knowledge about the kinds of solar panels that exist in the solar power world.
- MONO-CRYSTALLINE SILICON SOLAR PANELS: As the name itself suggests that mono-crystalline Silicon solar panels are made with one single piece of silicon ingot. Silicon ingots are high purity silicon which is melted and crystallized to get moulded into a cylindrical shape.
The high quality of silicon used in these solar panels makes them to stand out as the most efficient among the rest of the solar panels. The effectiveness of it’s efficiency lies in the fact that it ensures to produce more power while drawing on minimum space. It’s efficiency ranges from 15-20%. It might burn an itch in your pocket as they are a bit costly to afford. Also this may not land as a suitable option for your residential space.
They are destined a live longer and most maufacturers provides the assurance with a 25% warranty period on mono-crystalline silicon panels.
- POLY-CRYSTALLINE SILICON SOLAR PANELS: Poly-crystalline Silicon Solar Panels are built with the blocks of wafers being put together. In the making of poly-crystalline silicon solar panels, silicon is melted and poured into the square-shaped moulds. It is constructed with the use of low-quality silicon material which makes it appear in a blue shade along with a tinge of white in them.
It’s efficiency ranges from 13-16%. But on the other side they weigh extremely light on your pocket.
Keeping in mind that their efficiency is just a little lower than the mono-crystalline solar panels. It mind be convinient to opt for a poly-crystalline silicon solar panels.
- THIN-FILM SOLAR CELLS: Thin-film Solar cells belong to the second generation solar panels. They are crafted with the effective layering of photovoltaic material on a substrate.
Photovoltaic material contain the power to generate power when exposed itself to the sunlight. It’s efficiency ranges from 7-13%. They are the only solar panels highly acknowledged for its high-flexiblity. They can manage to survive in high temperature.
Due to its charming personality they are bound to give a pleasing look to your house. But they turn out to be a major turn-off in residential applications. They have a tendency to wear out fast and thus have a shorter life span.
IMPORTANT FACTORS TO CONSIDER TO PICK UP THE BEST SOLAR SOLUTION:
Here is a smart check-list of criteria that you must keep in mind while purchasing solar cells.
- SOLAR PANEL STAR RATINGS: Each solar panel has a power rating carved on it which depicts its power capacity. The star power rating acts as a useful weapon to compare and evaluate solar cells.
A solar panel with a higher power rating points out at its capability to generate more energy under certain adverse and fragile conditions.
- POSITIVE TOLERANCE PANELS: Power tolerance is the sole way to find out how power tolerant a solar panel actually turns out to be in it’s power production at any given time.
Power tolerance guides you regarding the range of power that a solar cell can create under real-time conditions.
A Solar Panel Manufacturers with a small range of power tolerance is highly preferred as it assures more certainity in its power produced by the solar cell. There are availability of solar cells which comes with 0% negative power tolerance. Such panels turn out to be beneficial due to its capability to reproduce power 24X7. Therefore, baptised to be called as positive power tolerance panels.
- SOLAR CELL EFFICIENCY: Solar cell efficiency is a unique method to measure the effectively the solar panel can cross-dress solar radiation into electricity form. It comes with an efficiency of just a little above 20%.
- TO BEAT THE EXCESS HEAT: It is true that solar panel works to absorb the warmth of sun directly. But the excess of anything is bad and can really make the panel turn red hot with high heat. So, it becomes highly necessary to ensure that the solar panel reamins temperature coefficient.
The temperature coefficient is a parameter to measure the exact amount of decrease in power produced for each degree Celsius rise in the temperature of the solar cell.
MANUFACTURER’S GUARANTEE: It comes with an assurance that the solar cells are designed in a way to retain a higher degree of power producing capacity. Another solar panel guarantee includes the material based warranty. The material warranty acts as a safety defence against manufacturing defects, environmental issues and durability.