Microtek OXYFLOW 10A is an oxygen concentrator, a type of medical device used for delivering oxygen to individuals with breathing-related disorders. Individuals whose oxygen concentration in their blood is lower than normal often require an oxygen concentrator to supplement the same.Microtek OXYFLOW 10A is designed by keeping maintenance costs in mind. For example, OXYFLOW 10A has just two filters. The external filter can be changed in few minutes without special skills or tools and the internal micro disk filter is simply checked during routine maintenance procedures.OXYFLOW 10A concentrators are backed by value-added tools. From in-person and online training to financing options, you have what you need to succeed. Since Microtek offers a wide range of health care products and comprehensive support, we can be the source for many of your product needs.
OXYFLOW 10A is compact, has a streamlined and integrated handle and weighs only 25 Kgs. Less weight means it is easier to move around and can lower shipping costs. Your patients will appreciate the compact, non-medical design of the OXYFLOW 10A oxygen concentrator because it will fit right into their home environment. The unit is designed to be small, light, easy to transport and will fit into the trunk of a car. It has an easy-to-mount humidifier bottle connection and no patient filter.Backed by our deep design knowledge, OXYFLOW 10A is developed using only high-quality parts. With a recessed flow meter, metal cannula connector, strong plastic casing, proven sieve bed, and Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology, you may notice a reduction in repairs, complaints and unscheduled visits.
Note - If the product is broken/damaged it will not be covered in the warranty. If the product is out of warranty, there is no replacement service and customers should contact customer care number no. given to the product. Call between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Rugged & Durable - Flame retardant thermo plastic moulded cabinet for strength & durability.
- Pressure Swing Adsorption Technology - Uses pressure swing adsorption technology, which ensures quality oxygen production.
- Audio Alarm - Audio alarm for high/low pressure, power failure & air blockers.
- User Friendly - Is portable, user-friendly, safe, quiet & reliable.
- Nebulization Therapy - Built-in atomizing device for atomizing therapy.
- Purity Indication - It has built-in purity indication & hour meter, guarantees oxygen purity >90%
- Water Trap Mechanism - It has a unique mechanism to trap penetrating water molecules.
- Secure, Reliable & Energy Efficient - Gas circuit is controlled by low pressure system which ensures secured & reliable operation and is energy efficient.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Setting up Your Oxygen Concentrator
1.1 - Position the machine 1 to 2 feet (0.30 to 0.61 m) from the wall and furniture.
1.2 - Connect your humidification bottle if one is prescribed.
1.3 - Attach your oxygen tubing to either the humidification bottle or an adapter.
1.4 - Make sure your air filter is in place.
2. Turning It on OXYFLOW 10A
2.1 - Start your Oxygen Concentrator at least 15-20 minutes before using it
2.2 - Plug it into a grounded outlet that’s not in use.
2.3 - Switch the power button to the “on” position & Listen for the Alarm
3. Adjusting Your Oxygen Flow Rate
3.1 - Turn the knob or switch until it points to your prescribed number.
3.2 - Avoid using more or less oxygen than your doctor has prescribed.
4. Putting on Your Mask or Nasal Cannula
4.1 - Check your tubing for kinks or bends.
4.2 - Put your mask over your face for low levels of oxygen.
4.3 - Fit your nasal cannula upward into your nostrils for high levels of oxygen.
4.4 - Breathe through your mask or nasal cannula.
4.5 - Switch the power to "off" when the machine isn't in use
| Products Model:
|| OXYFLOW 10A
|| 01 Year
| Outlet Flow
|| 10 LPM (Litre Per Minute)
| Flow Meter Range
|| 0 to 10 LPM
| Output Pressure
|| 40-70Kpa (6-10PSI)
| Oxygen Concentration
|| 93% ±3%
| Temperature Operating Range
|| 20 to 60 C
| Sound Level Produced
|| <50 db(a)
| Power Consumption
| Power Requirements
|| 220V, 50 HZ
| LCD Display
|| Switch Times, Operating Pressure, Present Working Time, Accumulated Working Time & Purity Data Indicator
|| High & Low Pressure Alarm, Low Oxygen Purity Alarm
| Optional Function
|| With Nebulizer
| Dimensions (LxWxH):
|| 36.5 * 37.5 * 60 CM
| Net Weight:
|| 27 KG
| Packaging Size
|| 43.5 * 43.5 * 64 CM
| Gross Weight
|| 30 KG